What is Limco Supreme Plus?
Supreme Plus is a basecoat developed specifically for use in automotive and production shop facilities–providing better color matching and faster drying times. Supreme Plus meets the most stringent VOC regulations and you can use the product with the same set of toners even if VOC regulations change in your area. Change mixing clears, solvents, or hardeners and still remain compliant – Supreme Plus makes it simple!
Why Limco Supreme Plus is better...
1) The new bases utilize modern pigments—the same bases used by OEM manufacturers.
Advantage: The new pigments help painters achieve a better color match.
2) The Illumibases are concentrated mica and pearl pigments that come in 12 ounce bottles.
Advantage: Both distributors and collision repair centers can keep less material on hand
3) Drying times and application characteristics are improved.
Advantage: With an impressive finish, painters will finish jobs faster and have no denibbing problems
4) One set of toners and several different mixing clears.
Advantage: The ability to mix basecoat and single stage technologies at multiple VOC levels
5) Meets the most stringent VOC regulations.
Advantage: Collision centers can continue to use a solvent borne system and still be compliant